Forum du [FFC]
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension Pokémon sera EV6.5 Fable ...
Voir le deal

server lost --> freedom found back

server lost --> freedom found back Empty server lost --> freedom found back

Message par [FFC]-Geges Dim 30 Mar - 20:54

As you have seen, we don't have game server under FFC name. But I think thats not too bad. Because that was not OUR server, it never has been ours. It was the property of terminator who was an old US member. So he changed back his names to US & changed the game server & TS as well.
Now the good point is we are like before, with the old Bart Davis in more ! (welcome BTW cheers )

Its easy to say 'we don't have the server anymore, because of someone's fault' but those who say that are not those who help me to pay for the server. Its nobody's fault but their, because of a little disagreement : termin & crazy killer wanted floo registered on TS, but he don't need to, he never comes on TS, unless 2hours/week. then it came badder...whatever.
Well the new rule of the clan is : FFC will never recruit on old cheater, or any member of a clan which has a bad popularity (including U$! obviously)

If you guys want a server, you can pay for it. & of course I will too. Its not too much costly, you can look for the price on Gameserver.com or something like that. For the managing, I can make it, with the help of Zeaman & Shadow (if they have time - Im sure they will find it if I ask gently).

So for those who wanna leave the clan, its time to tell us now, & explain why you leave.
For those who disagree with my opinion, plz post what you think.
For those who wanna have a server, tell it to me. we will see that together.

Furthermore, the TS server has been changed to US & FFC. I do not accept this, I don't want to be ally with that clan with the baddest reputation ever & I will not come back on this server. They suck & all the 2.6 version know it. https://i.servimg.com/u/f27/11/96/63/94/cheate10.jpg ( <-- all these guys are or was members of U$! !!)
So it still exists OUR room given by [VMA]-Zeaman, our old friend. Even the room is protected by a PW, the whole server is open to any people who wanna join it : 8.9.37.236:8818
when you want to talk to me, you will find me there. Ask me the PW on MSN or via PM.

Remember the way of FFC : have fun and keep cool & fair.

For the clan,
Geges
[FFC]-Geges
[FFC]-Geges
Captain
Captain

http://www.clanffc.c.la

Revenir en haut Aller en bas