Forum du [FFC]
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -55%
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – ...
Voir le deal
21.99 €

HOW TO POST EASLY IN THIS AWSOME FORUM ?

HOW TO POST EASLY IN THIS AWSOME FORUM ? Empty HOW TO POST EASLY IN THIS AWSOME FORUM ?

Message par [FFC]-Geges Lun 3 Mar - 23:27

As you can see, its very hard to register, log, & post here !

why ? because its in frnech of course, but that beautiful language is not very complicated !

1st of all : register yourself ---> click on " s'enregistrer " you can see the common base 'regist'
2d : maybe you will have a mail where a link to click, but then you have to connect on forum ! -> click on " connection" or "se connecter" I do not remember

3rd : how to post ? very easy : to answer to a wonderful buddy, click to "répondre" which mean 'answer'
You do not want to answer a buddy but you wanna post a new subjet, as open diplomatic relationships in way to get [FFC]-Geges as admin What a Face , cause he is very cool Suspect . Just click on "nouveau" (anderstand 'new post')

If I had time, I posted some pics about words to click on, but even german & even finnish guys discovered how to do it... YOU CAN MAKE IT MEN ! cat alien
[FFC]-Geges
[FFC]-Geges
Captain
Captain

http://www.clanffc.c.la

Revenir en haut Aller en bas